All the facilities of a 4* campsite in the Baie de Somme
The 4* Le Walric campsite provides a wide range of facilities so your holiday is stress-free and you can simply enjoy your home from home in the great outdoors in the Baie de Somme!
Le Walric’s team is available throughout your stay to answer questions and advise you about unmissable events. We provide guests with brochures, information about the town and all the things to do in the Hauts-de-France.
July 1st-August 31st: 8am – 8pm Outside this period: Mon-Thurs & Sun: 9am-12pm & 2pm-6pm – Fri & Sat: 9am-12pm & 2pm-7pm
Sport and leisure time
- Make the most of the campsite’s sports facilities: gym, volleyball court, tennis court, table tennis tables and pétanque pitch (equipment available to hire).
- You can play pool, table football and pinball at the bar during the day.
- There’s entertainment every day (morning kid’s club, activities for teenagers and adults in the afternoon) and theme nights in July and August for an action-packed holiday.
Catering (in season)
- The campsite’s snack bar is open all season
- You can order fresh bread for the morning (order the night before) and pick up take-away dishes, ice creams and sweet treats.
- You can have breakfast (order the night before) at the bar or on the terrace with pool views (hot drinks, orange juice, bread, pastries etc.)
- Traders (roast chicken, pizza etc.) visit during the week in high season.
- Good to know: there are 2 supermarkets near the campsite (2km).
A convenience store selling essentials is open at the same time as the bar. You’ll find all the essentials you need here.
Bathroom facilities and laundry room:The campsite has 2 fully-equipped bathroom facilities, one of which is heated.
- Disabled-friendly facility
- Laundry baskets
- Toilets and children’s toilets
- Washing up area
- Laundry room: washing machines and dryers (washer/dryer coupons available at reception)
- Ironing boards
- Baby changing equipment
For your convenience
- Gas cylinders and camping gas available at reception.
- Fibre optic Wi-Fi access (payable) throughout the campsite.
- Post is available from lockers from 2pm, drop-off all day in a specific box.
- Pets are welcome. Please provide an up-to-date vaccination record on arrival at the campsite.
- Pets weighing less than 10kg are allowed in rentals and subject to an additional 3€ per day.